Land for Sale
Showing all 5 results
Cass County 152 ac +/- For Sale
Outside 100 year flood plain • Already annexed into Fargo city limits • Income producing farm lease
This 152+/- acre property was annexed into the city limits of Fargo in 2006 and represents a great opportunity to acquire phenomenal future development land near I-29 and adjacent 45th St and 100th Ave S. The land is entirely outside of the flood plain, and the current owner is willing to sign a multi-year farm lease agreement with new buyer. The property contains excellent soils and was recently professionally drain tiled.
Cass County 152 ac +/- For Sale
Close proximity to Fargo/West Fargo • Strong future development potential • Income producing farm lease
Just outside of West Fargo near I-94, over 230 acres of quality un-platted farmland is available for future development or large-scale users, including potential rail access near Highway 10.
Cass County 122 ac For Sale
122 acres of prime future development land along I-29 & County 16 (Exit 54)
- Significant businesses and recent land sales activity in close proximity
- As the first diversion-protected I-29 exchange, this building site has the potential to be a future “Gateway to Fargo” property with incredibly strong visibility and access
- Property will be protected within the latest proposed alignment of the FM Diversion
- Direct access to power and water
- Approximately 103 acres are outside of Cass County watercourse and FEMA floodway setbacks
- Up to 3 buildable lots could be subdivided per the Cass County minor-subdivision ordinance, or a major subdivision could be completed per county requirements*
- Currently zoned as Agriculture
*Buyer to verify all setbacks, building and zoning requirements.
Cass County 64 ac +/- For Sale
Excellent future development land • Growing South Fargo neighborhood • Income producing farm lease
Great future development land along near South Fargo’s Davies High School with numerous residential developments in close proximity. Bordering both 25th St S and 88th Ave S, this land is a great opportunity to buy a large rural property with many potential future uses at a fraction of the cost for developed land.
Cass County 102.93 ac +/- For Sale
Prime land for future development • Along future arterial road & I-29 Interchange • Income producing farm lease
Excellent development land in South Fargo (Stanley Township) along a future arterial road, near a planned I-29 interchange and Davies High School! This is a prime opportunity to acquire a large piece of exceptional land for future development. The city of Fargo’s growth plans show a mix of commercial and residential zoning uses on the property along with an eventual bridge into Minnesota on 76th Ave S. Fargo Public Schools is planning another future school site less than 1 mile east on 76th Ave S. City services are currently at the intersection of 25th Street and 76th Ave. Existing farm leases on the land for income before future development. Neighboring developments include Golden Valley, Eagle Valley, Eagle Pointe, and Crofton Coves. With significant recent sales activity in this area, this land is priced to sell!